Plain Flour (Maida) – 1 1/3 cups
Zusto – 3/4 cup
Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp
Baking Soda – 1 tsp
Milk – 3/4 cup
Curd/ Yoghurt – 1/2 cup
Oil – 1/2 cup
Choclate Essence – 1 tsp
Cocoa powder – 3 tbs @cadburry
Salt – a pinch
For frosting I use Bettycrocker chocolate frosting bettycrocker
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Place cupcake liner in cupcake tray.
3. In a bowl mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, coco powder and baking soda together.
4. Add curd, oil, milk and choclate essence in the mix.
5. Mix it to form a smooth batter.
6. Pour it into the cupcake tray.
7. Bake for 15 -20 minutes or until it is baked well.
8. Insert a tooth pick in the muffin. If it comes out clean, muffins are baked.
9. Let it rest for 10 minutes so that it cools down.
10. Enjoy as a snack of with a cup of coffee.