Another fabulous creation made with Zusto! Make your very own Sugar-Free Oatmeal Cookies for a quick, easy and delicious treat.
- 180 g oatmeal flakes
- 150 g of flour
- 215 g Zusto
- 60 g of dried coconut
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp hot water
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Put the oatmeal, flour, 100 grams of Zusto, coconut and baking powder in a bowl and mix.
- Put 115 gr Zusto in a pan with a splash of water and let it caramelise on low heat. Mix it with the butter and let the butter melt with stirring. This way you have made a sugar-free caramel!
- Add it to the oatmeal mixture and stir well.
- Make rounds of about 5 cm on the baking sheet covered with parchment paper, give them space, they still run out.
- Bake them in the oven for about 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the plate, then cool down completely on a grid.
Submit Your Own Recipes
Have a delicious recipe you think we should know about? Simply send your ingredients, method and a picture of the finished product to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to be featured in our next blog!