62g smooth almond butter
35g vegan vanilla protein
1 tsp vanilla extract
60g plain yoghurt
1. This is a one-bowl recipe where you mix all of the ingredients (expect chocolate chips) together until combined.
2. Then just bake for 8-12 minutes at 175°C (fan oven) until they become golden.
3. They will be slightly soft when you bring them out of the oven, but don’t panic, they will harden as they cool – giving a soft-centre finish.
4. Fold in 3 handfuls of chocolate chips into the mix.
5. Let the cookies cool and enjoy.