Fancy enjoying ice cream without the guilt? Check out this fantastic sugar-free egg custard greek yoghurt recipe.read more
A truly irresistible creation made with Zusto! Make your very own Sugar-Free Yoghurt Cake for a simple and guilt-free treat. This recipe was made by My Foodie Days, who recommended Zusto as a sugar substitute.read more
These oatmeal cookies are a delicious treat for almost any occasion.read more
Summer is coming, enjoy sugar free ice cream with Zusto.read more
A truly showstopping dish that’s perfect for a special occasion.read more
A classic dessert loved by all – made better with Zusto!read more
Quick, easy and healthy – what more could you want from a breakfast?read more
Yet another delicious recipe by Zusto. Have a go at making your own chocolate Crémeux and Raspberry Pavlova using our finest sugar substitute.
- For the chocolate-raspberry crémeux:
- 2 egg yolks
- 20 g Zùsto
- 120 g milk
- 100 g raspberry puree
- 120 g dark chocolate (65%)
- For the meringues:
- 3 egg whites
- 150 g Zùsto
- 10 g cornstarch
- For the strawberry/raspberry jelly:
- 250 g raspberries
- 100 g strawberries
- 1 bag “agar agar”
- (optional) : 1 packet of vanilla-flavoured sugar
- 120 g Zùsto
- For the finish:
- 200 g raspberries
- Black chocolate chips
- Beat the egg yolks with the Zùsto and bring the milk to a boil then pour it on the yolks while you continue to beat. Put the mixture back into the pan and bring to 82 ° C with constant stirring.
- Add the lukewarm raspberry puree from the heat, mix and pour on the chopped chocolate, stirring well. Cover the crémeux with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Wash the raspberries and strawberries and cut the fruits into pieces. Cook them in a pot with 22 cl water. Press the fruit flat with a puree tamper to squeeze out as much juice as possible.
- Pass everything through a fine point sieve for the first time. Return the juice to the heat and bring to the boil.
- Add a bag of “agar agar” and mix. Lower the heat, add a bag of vanilla sugar and 120 g of Zùsto. Stir until the liquid covers the back of a spoon. Pour the jelly into a bowl and leave at room temperature. Beat the egg whites. When they start to foam, add the Zùsto in 3 times.
- Stop knocking when the meringue is smooth and shines. Then sprinkle the sifted flour and cornstarch under it. Form on a baking sheet lined with baking paper 16 small quenelles meringue. Spread the rest of the meringue on another baking tray covered with baking paper. Put the 2 baking trays in a preheated oven at 120 ° C. Bake for 1 hour (or slightly less, depending on your oven) with the oven ajar so that the moisture can drain. The meringues must still be soft inside, but must come off the parchment paper. Allow to cool.
- Mix the chocolate-raspberry crémeux and put in a piping bag. Apply a portion of the raspberry jelly with a tiny amount of water and decorate the plates with it. Spoon a pile of jelly in the middle of the plate and give it a good swipe with the back of a spoon. Arrange 2 meringues per plate. Spray 3 tufts of crémeux and divide raspberries that you filled with jelly.
- Finish with pieces of meringue that you break off the slice and with chocolate chips.
Looking for an indulgent recipe that’s guilt free? Check out these yummy chocolate and vanilla muffins.read more
Buttercream is vital for making cakes, pastries and other sweet treats. Unlike many other sugar substitute, Zusto can be used to make sugar-free buttercream – check out the recipe here.read more
Who doesn’t love banana bread? Check out this light, fluffy and totally delicious banana bread recipe that takes just 15 minutes to prep.read more
Tangy, delicious and sugar-free! What more could you want from a cheesecake?read more
Definitely a healthy alternative! A delicious Apple Cake made using Zusto sugar substitute for 75% fewer calories.read more
Thank you to Penny, who sent in her recipe for these quick and easy yet deliciously indulgent chocolate and banana muffins using Zusto.read more
MORE PLEASURE, LESS GUILT!
STILL LOOKING FOR ANSWERS? CHECK OUR FAQ’s!
NICE TO KNOW ABOUT ZÙSTO
- Does not contain substances or products causing allergies or intolerances
- No added sugar
- Low glycemic response
- Food grade, suitable for human consumption
- GMO-free status
- Classified as “Food Ingredients”/ “Food Additives” in EU
- FDA-APPROVED, GLUTEN-FREE
- GRAS or FDA approved in US
Are you ready to enjoy the sweet side of life ?