Serves 4 (1.5 Each)
2 onions (Speed)
2 Tsp Very Lazy Garlic @verylazyfooduk
Asda Grated Carrot Bag (Speed)
4 x Chicken Breast (Free)
3 x Slices of Wholemeal Kingsmill No Crusts (HexB or 6)
2 x Eggs (Free)
1 Tbsp Curry Powder (Free)
1 Tbsp Tomato Puree (Speed)
4 Tsp Light Soy Sauce (Free)
Knorr Chicken Stock @knorruk (Free)
5 Tbsp Lemon Juice (Free)
500ml Boiling Water
A pinch of Sweetener @zustouk (Free)
Red Chilli (Free)
Spring Onion (Free)
White Rice (Free)
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Spray a pan with Frylight and fry the onion and garlic for a few minutes, then add in the grated carrots.
3. Mix stock with 500ml of water and pour into the pan, then add the tomato Puree, Sweetener, soy sauce and curry powder.
4. Take the wholemeal bread and blend into a fine crumb. Set aside in a large bowl.
Add the lemon juice.
5. Flatten the chicken with a rolling pin, dip into egg mixture and then into the bread crumb.
Place on an oiled oven tray. Repeat until all chicken is coated.
6. Pour the remaining egg over the top, spray with Frylight and cook for 20 minutes in the oven.
7.Transfer the sauce to a blender and blend until smooth.
8. Once the chicken is cooked, slice into thin slices, serve on a bed of rice, pour the sauce over the top and add some fresh chilli and spring onion for a little colour.