• 2 cups grated coconut
• ¼ teaspoon cardamom powder
• 8-9 cashews (broken) (optional)
• 1 teaspoon ghee
• 1/2 cup sugar (adjust to taste)
• 1 cup milk
1.Heat ghee in a pan, add 8 broken cashew nuts. Fry them little-bit and keep aside.
2.In the same pan, add grated coconut and stir for 5-6 minutes. Now add milk and @zustouk.
3. Mix all of the ingredients well.
4. Begin to cook till the coconut ladoo mixture thickens.
5.The mixture must still be moist , not dry, so that we can give shape
6. Add cardamom powder and the fired cashews. Mix well. Cool the mixture slightly.
7. When it cools down a bit take small portions and gives the round shape coconut ladoos.
8. In a plate take some desiccated coconut and roll over the ball.