10g Egg Yolk
300ml Whole milk
900ml Full cream
1 Fresh vanilla pod
1. Stir the Zùsto under the egg yolks. Add the whole milk and the cream together then mix well.
2. Scrape the seeds from the vanilla pod and add to the mixture. Let the mixture rest in the fridge for about an hour.
3. Divide the mixture into refractory plates. Bake the crème brulée for 2 hours and 15 minutes at a temperature of 95°C.
4. When the crème brûlée is ready, remove the plates from the oven and let them cool down.
5. Sprinkle the crème brûlées with Zùsto and caramelize the Zùsto with a stick-burner or place the plates briefly under the grill of the oven.
6. Enjoy your crème brûlée without added sugar.