• 1 room temperature egg
• 1/2 cup smooth almond butter
• 2 tbsp coconut oil
• 1 cup almond flour (packed)
• 1/3 cup Zùsto
• 1/4 tsp sea salt
• 1/2 tsp baking soda
• 1 cup dark chocolate chips
• 1/3 cup marshmallows
1. Preheat Oven to 350 F (160 fan).
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together all the wet ingredients- egg, almond butter, coconut oil, and
Zùsto using an electric hand mixer. Add in the dry ingredients – almond flour, sea salt, baking soda and fully combine.
3. Fold in the chocolate chips and half of the marshmallows. Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes.
4. Use a cookie dough scooper to scoop the dough onto a lined baking sheet with little space in between. Press down the cookies as they won’t spread much during baking. Add the rest of your marshmallows on top.
5. Bake for 11-12 minutes.
6. Allow the cookies to cool before transferring to a wire rack.