390g Dark Chocolate
270g Unsalted Butter (Room temperature)
250g Organic eggs (Lightly beaten)
270g Plain Flour
4g Baking Powder
150g White Chocolate (Chopped)
1. Pre heat oven to 160c
2. Line a small rectangular baking tray with greaseproof paper
3. Melt the butter and chocolate in a plastic bowl in the microwave on low power, taking care not to overheat, keep stirring every 45 seconds to ensure the chocolate and the butter are melting evenly.
4. Beat together the eggs and the Zusto until they are light and fluffy ( best done in a kitchen mixer fitted with a whisk ).
5. Sieve together the flour and the baking powder to ensure they are thoroughly mixed and aerated.
6. Next add the melted chocolate and butter into the fluffy eggs and mix until fully incorporated.
7. Then add in the flour and baking powder, once again ensuring that all the dry ingredients are dispersed properly through the chocolaty mass.
8. Then fold in the chopped white chocolate.
9. Pour the brownie mix into the baking tray and place in the centre of the oven.
10. Depending on the depth of your tray or strength of your oven the brownie should take approx 25 minutes to bake.
11. If you prefer your brownies fudgy and a bit gooey bake for 5 minutes less.
Recipe created by @RossSneddon MasterChefs of Great Britain