175g Self-raising flour or gluten free alternative
85g Porridge Oats
50g Pecans, roughly chopped
1tsp Mixed spice
125g Coconut Oil, melted
1 Egg, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4. Line 2 large baking trays with greaseproof paper
2. Place all dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix well to combine.
3. Pour in the coconut oil and mix well again.
4. Add the beaten egg then bring the mixture together to make a firm dough.
5. Roll the dough into 18 even-sized balls and place well-spaced apart on the lined baking trays, flattening slightly.
6. Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown then cool on a wire rack.
7. Store in an airtight container for up to a week.