400g Dark chocolate
400g Condensed milk @carnation_uk
25g Butter @anchor_dairy
60 Chopped nuts for garnish
1. Chop the dark chocolate into small chunks.
2. In a pan, add chocolate chunks, condensed milk and butter.
3. Let them melt while stirring occasionally until its smooth and silky.
4. Add Zusto and give it a good mix.
5. Transfer the fudge mix in tin and flatten it with back of spoon or a spatula.
6. Sprinkle the chopped nuts and press them slightly.
7. Leave it for almost an hour or until it sets well.
8. Cut into square pieces and enjoy.
You can store it in refrigerator by keeping it in air tight container for two weeks.