225g Butter, softened
275g Plain flour
1 tsp Cinnamon or other spices (optional)
100g Dark or milk chocolate chips
1. Heat the oven to 190C/170c fan/gas 5.
2. Soften the butter by mixing for 1-2 minutes.
3. Mix the Zùsto, plain flour and cinnamon or spices (if using).
4. Add the dry ingredients to the butter in a few stages, mixing each time. The mixture will form a dough – add more flour if necessary.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips.
6. Bring the mixture together with your hands and form in bunny sized shapes (using a cutter if possible) and place them slightly apart from each other on a greased baking sheet.
7. Bake them in the oven for around 12-15 mins until they are golden brown and slightly firm on top. Check during baking as necessary and finally cool on a wire rack.