Ingredients (serves 1):
.40g jumbo oats,
1 medium egg, beaten,
1 scoop (25g) cookies & cream protein whey,
Some water, enough to reach a thick consistency,
1 heaped tsp @zustouk sugar alternative,
1 level tsp cocoa powder,
A tiny pinch of salt,
1/2 tsp baking powder,
Some vanilla flav drops,
4 squares Milka Chocolate
Oreo choc bar,
7g melted white choc protein spread (for drizzling).
- Preheat oven to 180 (fan).
- Add all dry ingredients to a single serving skillet or small oven proof dish and mix together.
- Add the wet ingredients (except the white choc spread), and mix together until well combined.
- Place over the blocks of chocolate then bake for 15 minutes until risen cakey and fluffy.
- Drizzle over the white choc spread and serve up whilst still warm.
535 kcals / 32.1g Protein.