70 grams of Oats
70 grams of Cooked quinoa
70 grams of Desiccated coconut
3 tbsp of Zusto sugar alternative
100 grams of Raspberries
2 tbsp of Chia
6 tbsp of Coconut milk
1. Mix Zusto with coconut milk and add chia seeds.
2. Follow by quinoa, oats and coconut.
3. Finally, add the raspberries and mix to combine.
4. Transfer it to the baking tray lined with baking parchment, spread it out, making sure the surface is even.
5. Cut the dough into bars or your desired size and bake in preheated to 170 degrees oven for 25 minutes or till edges are golden.
6. Let it cool completely before enjoying.
7. Add a dollop of coconut yoghurt on top before serving if desired.