* 1 litre Full fat milk
* 1/2 cup Sabudana
* 15-20 strands Kesar/saffron
* 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
* 1/4 cup Zùsto UK
1. Wash and soak sabudane in 1/2 cup water for 4-5 hours or overnight.
2. Heat milk in a heavy bottom pan, bring it to boil.
3. Add the soaked sabudane and saffron strands in the boiled milk.
4. In low flame , let the kheer cook for 25-30 minutes,
5. Keep stirring in between.
6. Add the Zusto and cardamom powder and mix well.
7. Garnish with pistachios , almond & whatever dry fruits you like.
8. And Serve cold.