275g Plain flour
Drop Vanilla essence
1. Cream the butter with a mixer.
2. Weigh and mix all the other ingredients together.
3. Gradually add in the dry mix to the butter, gradually (in about 3 stages) mixing each time.
4. Add more flour if necessary to form a dough and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Roll out on a floured surface and cut out the hearts, either with a cutter or a knife.
The hearts are medium size and this recipe makes around x25.
6. Place in the oven 180C / gas mark 4 for 20-25 minutes.
7. Cool on a wire rack.