75g Wholemeal flour
1 tsp Baking powder
75g Porridge oats
75g Flora light
1 tbsp Golden syrup
2 tbsp Milk
- Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Sift flour into a bowl. Mix in baking powder, porridge oats and Zusto.
- Melt the flora light, syrup and milk in a small saucepan or in the microwave and stir.
- Add to the dry ingredients. Mix until the liquid covers all the oat mixture and until well combined.
- Spoon onto a baking tray and shape into rounds, leaving space between each biscuit as they will spread whilst cooking.
- Bake for 10 to 15 mins, or until golden brown. Leave to cool for 5 mins before removing from tray.