100g Pudding rice
Butter for the dish
700ml Semi skimmed milk
Pinch of Nutmeg – optional
1) Heat the oven to 150 C /130 fan /gas mark 2. Wash and drain the rice, butter a 850ml baking dish and add the pudding rice.
2) Warm the milk gently and gradually add the Zusto so that it dissolves, stirring constantly.
3) Add the Zusto and milk to the baking dish, sprinkle the nutmeg if adding.
4) Cook for 2 hours or until the pudding wobbles ever so slightly when shaken.
5) Delicious when served immediately, average of 6 portions approx., only 90 calories per portion!