1/2 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup Zusto
1 large egg
1 cup flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp cornflour
chocolate chunks 400g for dipping (choose your favourite type)
- In a bowl add butter and vanilla extract together. Use a spatula and mix these ingredients together until well combined.
- Add the egg to the mixture now and beat it well until nicely incorporated.
- Now mix rest of the dry ingredients well until the dough is formed.
- Then refrigerate the cookie dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheated the oven 180°C
- Use an ice-cream scoop to transfer the dough into balls on the baking tray.
- Press them lightly with your fingers.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges have started to barely brown.
- Cool completely before serving.