Another great recipe by Zusto! Have a go at making your own Chocolate Coconut Muffins with Vanilla Essence, made with Zusto for 75% fewer calories and reduced fat!
Choco Coko Muffins With Vanilla Essence
- 185 g of butter, at room temperature
- 180 g Zusto
- 2 eggs
- 235 g of flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 125 ml buttermilk
- 185 g of dried coconut
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 180c
- Grease a muffin tin or put in paper cake molds.
- Mix the Zusto and the baking powder in a bowl.
- Whip up the butter with a mixer in another large bowl.
- Then whip up the eggs one by one and do the vanilla essence
- in it.
- Add the flour / Zusto mixture alternately with the buttermilk
- butter egg mixture.
- Put in the coconut and cocoa powder.
- Fill each muffin mold for three-quarters.
- Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let it cool for 15 minutes in the can and then put them on a rack. Let them cool completely there.
Submit Your Own Recipes
Have a delicious recipe you think we should know about? Simply send your ingredients, method and a picture of the finished product to email@example.com for a chance to be featured in our next blog!