Chocolate Banana Muffins #ZustoCreations
Thank you to Penny, who sent in her recipe for these quick and easy yet deliciously indulgent chocolate and banana muffins using Zusto.
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 88ml or 88g oil (however you prefer to measure, I used mild and light olive oil but use what you prefer)
- 1 cup s/r flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ cup Zusto
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Mash the ripe bananas in a bowl
- Add the 2 eggs and mix together
- Add the oil and mix
- Add the flour, baking powder, cocoa and Zusto and mix until incorporated
- Add the chocolate chips and mix
- I cooked these in a fan oven at 170 c for 20 minutes, do check after 15 just in case they cook quicker.
- I used silicone muffin cases but you can use a muffin tin if preferred.
- Makes 10-12 depending on size of cases.
Submit Your Own Recipes
Have a delicious recipe you think we should know about? Simply send your ingredients, method and a picture of the finished product to email@example.com for a chance to be featured in our next blog!