Jump to recipe
Crunchy muesli is a healthy way to kick start your day and many people don’t realise just how easy it is to make your own!
- 175 g oatmeal
- 70 g nut mixture
- 50 g of coconut flour
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp linseed
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 20 g Zùsto
- 50 g maple syrup
- 50 g of peanut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- A few drops of almond extract
- Cover an oven plate with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 150 ° C.
- Chop the nuts coarsely with a large kitchen knife.
- In a mixing bowl, add the nuts, oatmeal, coconut flour, sunflower seeds, linseed, cinnamon, salt and the Zùsto together. Stir with a spoon.
- In a separate bowl, do the maple syrup, peanut oil, vanilla extract, almond extract and the protein (tip: break the egg slightly open so that the protein comes out gradually, that weighs easily in this way). With a fork, you mix this mixture for a moment (as if you were to fry an egg).
- Now pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a spoon. Make sure that the dry ingredients are all well sticky.
- Pour the mass out onto the parchment paper and press flat with the back of a spoon.
- Put the muesli in the preheated oven for 10-15 min until it turns golden brown. Do not touch the muesli in between!
- Let it cool completely on the baking tray before breaking it into pieces. This ensures that you get large clusters.
Submit Your Own Recipes
Have a delicious recipe you think we should know about? Simply send your ingredients, method and a picture of the finished product to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to be featured in our next blog!