90g Golden syrup. (for even less calories use skinny golden syrup)
250g Rolled oats
1. Lightly butter a roasting tin or shallow cake tin (about 20cm x 30cm).
2. Melt the butter and syrup in a pan.
3. Gradually add the Zusto, whisking each time, it may go slightly lumpy to start but will dissolve with stirring, increase heat if needed.
4. Stir in the oats and mix well.
5. Spoon into the tin or tray and smooth, bake in a preheated oven 180C 160 Fan, Gas 4 for about 30 minutes.
6. Leave to cool for about 5 minutes, then mark into 8 squares. Leave to cool completely and turn out.