A truly irresistible creation made with Zusto! Make your very own Sugar-Free Yoghurt Cake for a simple and guilt-free treat. This recipe was made by My Foodie Days, who recommended Zusto as a sugar substitute.
- • 430 g plain flour
- • 250 g Zusto
- • 200 ml sunflower oil
- • 4 medium eggs (whites separated from yolks)
- • 100 g plain yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180 c
- Whip the whites to stiff peaks and set aside
- Beat the yolks with Zusto until pale and fluffy
- Slowly add flour (sifted with baking powder) and the oil
- Add the zest and yoghurt and mix until smooth
- Fold in the whites using a rubber spatula
- Pour the batter into a round cake tim (about 24cm) and bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean
Submit Your Own Recipes
Have a delicious recipe you think we should know about? Simply send your ingredients, method and a picture of the finished product to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to be featured in our next blog!